Flying in going kablow Flying in going kablow

This is great, these two characters have serious potential, they both are dorky and adorable and the the voices are great.

"15 seconds to live" April '07 RubberOnionBattle "15 seconds to live" April '07 RubberOnionBattle

I really like the artstyle and the idea is super cool.

Unemployment Unemployment

Aw man, I could watch videos like this all day, your not like the other animators like the odd1sout, your animation is just so much more entertaining to watch and your story was easy to relate to!

GrahamDrawsButts responds:

Wow I've never heard of odd1sout... Thanks for sharing, he makes great content, so i appreciate you making the comparison :)

Appreciate the watch,
Graham

SHORT CHOPS - Catastrophe SHORT CHOPS - Catastrophe

short but sweet

The Chosen, pt 1/6 The Chosen, pt 1/6

Wowza this is pretty cool, I was like at the beginning "Alright classic cliche hero story" but then when it started showing every one being he chosen one I chuckled, really cool! Animation it spot on too :)

Sönic VS Knückles Sönic VS Knückles

A thrilling action adventure comedy, 10/10

Why Left 4 Dead Co-op Sucks Why Left 4 Dead Co-op Sucks

I can defiantly relate. I was younger back then (prob. 11) and I would just lose my shit when I joined a l4d game only to get killed by my teammates >:O. It's funny looking back at it though.

SchzphrnicPanda responds:

It still happens all the time >:(

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

SCRAW!

SamRunDippatee SamRunDippatee

I love the voice acting but real talk, this is just a camera moving around like crazy on one picture, a well drawn picture I might add!

CrowleyCrow responds:

Good to know you like the style. Working on an actual animation for next time around. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate ya.

Atonement (Expiación) Atonement (Expiación)

I really like it, it's nice to watch animations like this.